Technical Building Risks
Investing, Building, Maintaining, Modernising, Renovating, Renewing
All these technical and technological issues require « Technical Risks » transfer solutions.
Dealing with technical risks forms an integral part of of our clients’ risk management process, for both onshore and offshore risks.
As a long-established expert in technical risk-handling, our expertise covers every industrial sector, i.e. shipbuilding, onshore and/or offshore installations, energy, the steel and agro-food industries, building materials, etc..
On the strength of our engineers’ technicity, not only in providing assistance to their clients but also in giving their teams the support they need, combined with their logic for innovation and specialisation, dealing with « technical risks » is one of Bessé’s main sectors for development.
- Construction All Risks
- Erection All Risks
- Machinery Breakdown
- Transit Storage and Operations
- Decennial Liability
- Damage to the Works
- Inherent Defect Insurance, IDI
- Professional indemnity insurance (PII)
For every type of insurance policy, be it occasional, annual, open cover subject to declaration, primary first layer policy or not, or for onshore/offshore risks, Bessé has been developing lasting and effective solutions for risk transfer right from the start.
Bessé’s added value lies in :
- A « buying » approach to insurance, i.e. advising, listening, grasping and coming to grips with our clients’ requirements and purposes where technical risks are concerned, means that suitable transfer solutions, which are sometimes unique, need to be formalised before purchasing coverage on the insurance markets.
- An unusual, client-oriented structure: a mirror for reflexion and a transversal view of the risk transfer issues our clients face are indispensable if the necessary harmonisation and cohesion required when dealing with « Technical Risks » are to be taken into consideration, in the light of any other coverage already taken out by our clients (Property Damage, Business Interruption, Public Liability, etc.).
- « Proactive » claims management: working in project mode, the Bessé loss adjusters know how to adjust to their clients’ expectations when settling complex losses, while taking into account the time constraints that go with « Technical Risks » claims.
A few key figures
The sum insured by Bessé for technical risks over the last 5 years.