Pensions / Employee savings schemes
Pensions are very much in the news. It is a subject that concerns each and every one of us, whether we are employees or employers, and one that must be anticipated. The challenges, both societal and financial, are strategic, which is why it is vital for your company to handle its pensions and employee savings schemes carefully.
We advise and accompany you in handling your social policy liabilities
Our actuaries identify, analyse and assess your pension commitments and end-of-career benefits.
We help you coordinate your social policy liabilities in accordance with the IAS 19 standard (or US GAAP if applicable).
Engineering is at the heart of our profession
- Optimising your social policy liabilities
- Coordinating all the local actuaries
- Contacts with the HR and Finance departments
- Providing a specific IAS 19 consolidation tool
- Assessing programmes in the absence of a local actuary, if necessary
- Preparing the elements required for the annual report
Our added value
We help you optimise the provisions set up by your company and the amounts allocated.
We help you establish your goals, implement them and monitor the results.
Technical experts listen to you carefully and rethink your pension plans with you.
Your Bessé account executives call on their solid experience in the field and their total grasp of your concerns to offer you the best advisory service.
We rely on our thorough knowledge of the issues relating to supplementary pension matters so are able to meet your needs quickly and effectively: actuarial simulations, legal studies, relevant and tailored structured presentations.
In addition, we offer you information and advisory service on pensions (pension accounting, simulations…).
We are physically right by your side to transform your strategy challenges into a tangible project.
- A pragmatic approach to cost control
- Technical know-how and experienced consultants
- A joint approach between Human Resources and Finance departments